Convert HTML String to PDF using Aspose.PDF for .NET - Alignment Issue

Hi Team,

We found an alignment issue with HTML(string) to PDF conversion. Please check with the attachments

Please find us a good approach on this asap, if not please suggest any work around.

We are having a Site OEM license with our organization Factset Research Systems.
Kindly prioritize the response and resolution as we are in production environment.

Thanks,
Shanthi
Hi Shanthi,

Thanks for using our API's.

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce same problem that footer contents are not properly aligned. However I have observed that lines on top and bottom of Heading instance are properly rendering when using latest release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET. For the sake of correction, I have logged it as PDFNET-41304 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you posted on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

For your reference, I have also attached the output generated over my end. In case I have missed something or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Hi Team,

Seems like we didn’t get fix for the current issue even in version 12, We’re really waiting for the fix. Please ensure this to be done/fixed asap, Since we are in production environment.

Thanks,
Shanthi

Hi Shanthi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Yes, I am afraid your above reported issue is still not resolved and pending for investigation, as we have recently noticed the issue and product team is busy in resolving other issues in the queue, reported earlier. We have recorded your concern and will notify you as soon as we made some significant progress towards issue resolution.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi Team,

From long time we are expecting fix of this issue please let us know the ETA of this issue fix. Please understand the importance, our client is waiting for this fix.

Regards,
Shanthi

Hi Shanthi,

Thanks for your inquiry. I am afraid the subjected feature is still pending for review as the team is busy in resolving other high priority issues. However we have shared your concern with the team and raised the issue priority as well. We will notify you as soon as we made some significant progress towards issue resolution.

Thanks for your patience and cooperation.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-41304) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 19.1.