Convert html to PDF missing image

Hi Tilal, thanks for your reply. If Generator is now obsolete, is there a new way with Document to add headers, footers and sections to the generated PDF?

Hi,

In order to add Header/Footer while creating PDF file using Document class, please try using following code snippet.

[C#]

Document doc = new Document();
// add a page to pages collection of PDF file
doc.Pages.Add();
//Instantiate HeaderFooter object and pass the Section reference in which
//the header or footer is to be added
Aspose.Pdf.HeaderFooter hf1 = new Aspose.Pdf.HeaderFooter();
//Set the header of odd pages of the PDF document
doc.Pages[1].Header = hf1;
//Instantiate a Text paragraph that will store the content to show as header
Aspose.Pdf.Text.TextFragment text = new Aspose.Pdf.Text.TextFragment("header");
//Add the text object to the Paragraphs collection of HeaderFooter object to
//display header on the pages of PDF document
hf1.Paragraphs.Add(text);
doc.Save("c:/pdftest/PDFwithHeader.pdf");

In case you need to add Header/Footer in existing PDF file, please try following the instructions specified over

Hi Nayyer,

How would I use this method to add a header and footer to each page, with a page number (i.e. page 1 of 4)? I know the Pdf.Generator.Text class had the special formats $p and $P for this. Is there an equivalent for the Document style?

I'm currently attempting to iterate (using foreach) over doc.Pages to add a separate header/footer to each page, using the page number of each page. However, the enumerator for PageCollection seems to return an object type which cannot be cast to Page. Is there a better way?

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. You may add a page number stamp in existing PDF document. Please check following documentation link for the purpose. Hopefully it will help you to accomplish the task.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

Best Regards,