Convert HTML to PDF using Java | Font Crash on IBM i Series | Retain Table Cell width with colspan Attribute

Hi there,
I trust you are well.
Haven’t received any feedback on this in over 2 weeks.
Please assist. As stated previously, this has become quite urgent.
Thank you.
Regards,
Duane

@duanep026,

We have implemented a fix to this issue; but currently we are reviewing/testing all code changes that were done in the scope of this issue. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue will be resolved or any estimates may be available. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Hi there,
Just a follow up on this issue. Has there been any headway?
Regards,
Duane

@duanep026,

Unfortunately, your issue is not resolved yet. We are actively working on this issue but unfortunately cannot promise any ETA (time frame) at the moment. Rest assured, we will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue will get resolved in future. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi There,
Has there still been no feedback on this. As stated previously, this has become quite urgent.
Regards,
Duane

@duanep026,

I am afraid, your issue is not resolved yet and there is no further news about this issue. We have logged your concern in our issue tracking system and will keep you posted on any further updates. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Hi There,
Has there still been no feedback on this. As stated previously, this has become quite urgent.
Regards,
Duane

@duanep026,

Your issue (WORDSNET-20250) is on the top of our list and we are actively working on it. We will include the fix in one of the upcoming releases as soon as possible but we cannot promise a resolution date at the moment.

Thank you for your response. Please note that we have until the 31st of July to renew the license to qualify for a discount. Can this please be done before then. Thank you.

@duanep026,

I am afraid, we are still unable to provide you a reliable ETA. All that I can say is that the issue will not be fixed in the upcoming 20.7 release. Hopefully, the fix will be ready by the time we release the 20.8 version, but again 20.8 is not final at the moment. The issue you have discovered/reported is complex and its fix is being developed. Rest assured; we will inform you as soon as this issue will get resolved in future.

Hi there,
Just a follow up on this issue. Has there been any more headway since the last time?
Regards,
Duane

@duanep026,

We have implemented a fix to this issue; but currently we are reviewing/testing all the code changes that were made in the scope of this issue. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as this issue will get resolved or any estimates may be available. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Hi there,
Just a follow up on this issue. Has there been any more headway since the last time?
Regards,
Duane

@duanep026,

Yes, we have good news for you i.e. WORDSNET-20250 has now been resolved. The fix of this issue will be included in the next 20.8 version of Aspose.Words for Java. We will inform you via this thread as soon as the next version containing the fix of this issue will be released within the first half of this month (August).

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-20250) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.8 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.8 update.

Thank you for the assistance.Unfortunately my license has now expired. Can you please provide me with a trial license so that I am able to test this. If it works then I will purchase the license.
Thanks,
Duane

@duanep026,

Sure, you can request a 30-day Temporary License. Please refer to How to get a Temporary License?.

A post was split to a new topic: How I would go about purchasing a license?