Convert HTML to TIFF & Fit Resize (adaptive) Big Images in HTML to within Page Bounds of TIFF format using C# .NET

Hi,

We are using Aspose.Words for conversion of the documents in different formats to images. Our customer encountered with the issue that Aspose.Words cutts off the right side of the image. Please compare input HTML file and output TIFF file generated by Aspose.Words in attached ZIP. The image at the beginning of the document is not scaled to width of the page, and as a result the right side of the image is cutted off (the part with the photo of JIM CONDOS).

Our customer uses Aspose.Words 19.1 but I checked using the latest version 20.2, the results are the same.

Thanks,
Roman

7.3.zip (1.6 MB)

@cap.aspose,

We tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-20014. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello Aspose Team!
Any progress update on this issue over a month? I see that WORDSNET-20014 still has NEW status. Is it slated for next monthly update of Aspose.Words?

Thanks.

@cap.aspose,

I am afraid, your issue is currently pending for analysis and is in the queue. There are no estimates available at the moment. Once the analysis of this issue is completed and the root cause is determined, we may then be able to calculate and share the ETA of this issue with you. We apologize for any inconvenience.

@cap.aspose,

Regarding WORDSNET-20014, it is to update you that we have completed the work on this issue and concluded to close this issue with “Not a Bug” status. The issue is caused by a limitation of the MS Word document model. For example, if document contains huge images then MS Word cannot automatically resize images to fit “adaptive” table cells as HTML browsers do. So, we would not be able to implement any fix to this issue.