We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Convert multi page PDF to TIFF and also WORD DOC to TIFF

Hi, Tested with aspose pdf kit 3.8.0 to convert multi page PDF to one TIFF file. But it converts only the first page. Is it possible to convert multiple pages in a PDF to one TIFF file? Also is there a way to convert a Word document into TIFF directly using this API? Thank you.

Sample code:

FileInputStream fis = new FileInputStream(new File("C:/A1/Test.pdf"));

PdfConverter pdfConvert = new PdfConverter();

pdfConvert.bindPdf(fis);

pdfConvert.setResolution(150);

pdfConvert.doConvert();

pdfConvert.savaAsTIFF("C:/A1/Tiff1.tiff");

Hi Babu,

As I can see from your code, you’re using an obsolete method. Please use SaveAsTiff method (the one with an e in Save) instead of SavaAsTiff method. Also, please use the setResolution method before bindPdf method.

As far as converting Word Doc to TIFF image is concerned, Aspose.Words works with the Word documents. So, it would be better if you ask the related questions in Aspose.Words forum. A representative from the concerned team would be able to guide you accordingly.

I hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,

Hi Shahzad,

Even after making the 2 changes you recommended it is still converting only the first page to TIFF. Can you give an example or point me to where to find an example?

Thank you.

Hi Babu,

Please share the input PDF file with us, so we could investigate the issue at our end using your particular scenario.

We’re looking forward to help you out.
Regards,

Hi Shahzad,

Babu has moved out and i will be working on this task. enclosing the sample pdf file which has 5 pages of content. when i convert only the first page is getting saved as a TIFF image.

thank you

venkat

Hi Venkat,

I have shared a small sample application along with the output TIFF image. The PDF is converted to a single TIFF image with all the pages of the PDF file. Could you please try this sample at your end and see if you’re still getting the same issue? Also, please share some more details regarding your working environment like OS and other related information that can help us reproduce the issue at our end. Moreover, I would really appreciate if you confirm at your end that the Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java version you’re using is 3.8.0.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience and looking forward to help you out.
Regards,