Convert not good effect!

License wordLicense = new License();
wordLicense
.setLicense(new FileInputStream(
"D:\\Landray\\AttConverter\\FileConverter\\AsposeConverter\\HTMLConverter\\config\\license\\Aspose.Total.Java.lic"));
Document wordDocument = new Document("C:\\Users\\Lixp\\Desktop\\2.doc");
wordDocument.acceptAllRevisions();
HtmlFixedSaveOptions saveOptions = new HtmlFixedSaveOptions();
saveOptions.setPrettyFormat(true);
saveOptions.setExportEmbeddedCss(true);
saveOptions.setExportEmbeddedFonts(true);
saveOptions.setExportEmbeddedImages(true);
saveOptions.setExportEmbeddedSvg(true);
saveOptions.setWarningCallback(new com.aspose.words.IWarningCallback() {
@Override
public void warning(com.aspose.words.WarningInfo warningInfo) {
System.out
.println(warningInfo.getWarningType() == com.aspose.words.WarningType.FONT_SUBSTITUTION ? ("Font substitution: " + warningInfo
.getDescription()) : "");
}
});
OutputStream outputStream = null;
int pageCount = wordDocument.getPageCount();
for (int i = 0; i < pageCount; i++) {
saveOptions.setPageIndex(i);
saveOptions.setPageCount(1);
outputStream = new FileOutputStream(
"C:\\Users\\Lixp\\Desktop\\2\\convert" + "_page-" + i
+ ".html");
wordDocument.save(outputStream, saveOptions);
outputStream.close();
}
Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please share some detail about the issue which you are facing along with screenshots of problematic sections in output document? We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.

PS: To attach these resources, please zip them and Click 'Reply' button that will bring you to the 'reply page' and there at the bottom you can include any attachments with that post by clicking the 'Add/Update' button.

can you execute this code???and you will know the diferrent!

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have converted the shared document to HtmlFixed file format using Aspose.Words for Java 16.3.0 and noticed that Chinese text moves to next line in output document. This issue seems to be related to missing fonts while rendering document to fixed page file formats.

Could you please embed the fonts inside your input document share it here for further testing?

Unfortunately, "Convert not good effect!" does not clear the issue detail. It would be great if you please share some more detail about the issue which you are facing at your side. Your input document contains 134 pages. All pages in output document seems good except font rendering issue.

We suggest you please upgrade to the latest version Aspose.Words for Java 16.3.0 and let us know how it goes on your side. Hope this helps you.