Outlook Shows Error after Converting OST to PST

Ost files is converted successfully to pst(converted and saved without exception), but it cannot be opened by outlook. Outlook shows error window with text "Out of memory or system resources. Close some windows or programs and try again". Outlook version 2010 x86.

I try to open another pst file and it opened.

I use this documentation to see how to use aspos.email libs:
Read and Convert Outlook OST File|Documentation

ALEXSANDR

Hi Alexsandr,

Thank you for using Aspose.Email.

Please share your sample OST file with us so that we can investigate this issue at our end and assist you further. If the OST file contains some confidential data, please make sure to mark this thread as “Private” before sharing it on the forum. We’ll look into it and assist you further.

Here it is:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8wVgN9vpfiTelZma3lOOVhUNUE/edit?usp=sharing

Hi Alexsandr,

Thank you for providing the sample data.

I have analyzed it and observed the issue when converted PST raises exception in Outlook. This issue is logged under id: NETWORKNET-34307 in our issue tracking system. I will write back here as soon as it is analyzed by developers and feedback is provided.

Please feel free to write us back if you have any other query related to Aspose.Email.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as NETWORKNET-34307) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.