Convert PDF file to DOC or DOCX not working

I am trying to convert a pdf file to a docx file. The file is created but there are no pages within the newly created docx file. I am using Aspose.PDF to the conersion.

This message was posted using Page2Forum from Convert PDF file into DOC format - Aspose.Pdf for .NET

Hi Shayla,

Thanks for using our products.

The current version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET supports the feature of converting PDF files into DOC format but I am afraid currently it does not support the feature of converting PDF files into DOCX format. The PDF to DOCX conversion feature is logged as PDFNEWNET-14497 in our issue tracking system. Our development team is already working hard to implement this feature and as soon as we have made some definite progress towards its implementation, we would be more than happy to update you with the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

In case you are facing issue while converting PDF file into DOC format, can you please share the source PDF file so that we can test the scenario at our end. We apologize for your inconvenience.

the code i used was

Aspose.Pdf.Document pdfDoc = new Aspose.Pdf.Document();

pdfDoc.Save(String.Format(System.Globalization.CultureInfo.InvariantCulture, @"{0}{1}\Document.doc", ConfigurationManager.AppSettings["project.path"], CurrentFolder));

Hi Shayla,

Thanks for sharing the resource file.

I have tried converting the PDF file into DOC format while using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.2.0 and I am unable to notice any problem in VisualStudio 2010 project. Can you please share some details regarding your working environment i.e. Aspose.Pdf for .NET version, Operating System version, VisualStudio version etc. We are really sorry for this inconvenience.

PS, I have also attached the resultant DOC file that I have generated.

The feature requested earlier to convert PDF file to DOCX format (filed as PDFNEWNET-14497) has become available in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 8.1.0.