Convert PDF to DOCX using Aspose.PDF for .NET - Bullets and Table Formatting is not correct

I have tried converting a PDF document to DOCX format using ASPOSE.PDF, following is the code.

var pdfDoc = new PdfDocument(new MemoryStream(UploadedData));

var saveOptions = new Aspose.Pdf.DocSaveOptions
{
Mode = DocSaveOptions.RecognitionMode.Textbox,
RelativeHorizontalProximity = 2.5f,
RecognizeBullets = true,
Format = DocSaveOptions.DocFormat.DocX
};

pdfDoc.Save(stream, saveOptions);

and i found it is not converting the PDF document in a proper format. I have attached the PDF document and converted document in DOCX format.

Let me know if i am missing anything.

Thanks,
Hemanth

Hi Hemanth,

Thanks for contacting support.

I have tested the scenario with following code snippet and it has converted the docx successfully and the formatting seems to be correct. I have also attached the converted docx file for your reference.

C#
var pdfDoc = new Document(new FileStream(dataDir + “4Pgs.pdf”, FileMode.Open));
var saveOptions = new Aspose.Pdf.DocSaveOptions
{
Mode = DocSaveOptions.RecognitionMode.Textbox,
RelativeHorizontalProximity = 2.5f,
RecognizeBullets = true,
Format = DocSaveOptions.DocFormat.DocX
};

pdfDoc.Save(dataDir + “finaldoc1.docx”, saveOptions);

If you still face any issue, please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards,

Hi Fahad,

Thanks for your reply,

I have noticed Aspose saving in different format when it is saved as document. even the document you have attached is not showing header styles properly.

please find the highlighted portion in Attached image, which seems Aspose is not saving in proper word format.

Thanks,
Hemanth
p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Arial; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Arial; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000; min-height: 15.0px} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

Hi Hemanth,

Thanks for sharing further details.

I have tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the problem that converted document is not showing header styles properly. For the sake of correction, I have logged it as PDFNET-42391 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you posted on the status of correction. Please be patient and spare us little time.

We are sorry for this inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi Fahad,

Can you let me know approximate time that i need to wait on this issue.

Thanks,
Hemanth

Hi Hemanth,

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Arial; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000} p.p2 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Arial; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000; min-height: 15.0px} span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

Thanks for your patience.

The problem reported earlier is still pending for review and is not yet resolved. However the product team will surely consider investigating/fixing it as per development schedule and as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution, we will let you know. Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi Fahad,

It would help us if you can let us know some tentative time line on this issue, so that we can plan our development accordingly.

Thanks,
Hemanth

Hi Hemanth,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have recorded your concern and asked product team to share some ETA on this issue and as soon as we have some definite updates, we will let you know.

We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

Best Regards,

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Arial; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000}
span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

Hey Fahad, any update for me on this issue?

Hi Hemanth,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have again recorded your concern to the product team. The product team will surely consider investigating/fixing it as per development schedule and as soon as we have some definite updates regarding its resolution, we will let you know. We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

Best Regards,

p.p1 {margin: 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px 0.0px; font: 13.0px Arial; -webkit-text-stroke: #000000}
span.s1 {font-kerning: none}

Hi Fahad,

It will really help us to plan our release based on your time estimation on fixing this issue. Hope you understand!

Thanks,
Hemanth

Hi Hemanth,

Thanks for your inquiry. As we have recently noticed the issue, it is still pending for investigation in the queue. Currently product team is busy to resolve other issues, reported earlier. We will notify you as soon as we made some significant progress towards issue resolution. The issues are resolved in first come first serve basis as we believe its the fairest policy to all the customers. Therefore the team has been busy fixing other previously reported priority issues and the problems reported in this thread are pending for review. However, I have recorded your concern to the product team.

We are sorry for this delay and inconvenience.

Best Regards,

Hi Fahad,

Can you please let me know any update on this, can you help me understand if i have to wait on the fix? it is a way long time i have been waiting on this.

Thanks,
Hemanth

Hello Hemanth,

Thanks for your patience.

I am afraid that your issue has not been resolved yet, as shared above, the product team has been busy in fixing other reported issues in the queue which were definitely logged prior to yours. Please note that issues have been resolved on first come first serve basis and we really hope that relevant team will provide a fix against your issue soon as per their development schedule.

Moreover, I have recorded your recent concerns and intimated product team about them. We greatly appreciate your patience and comprehension in this regard. Please spare us little time. We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,