Convert PDF to HTML the output HTML is messed up

Hi! I’ve updated our license and get 10.9 working now. I get same output as yours. Issue 1&2 still exists. Issue 3 is fixed. Please fix issue No.1 and No.2 and see my description for No.2 in my last reply. Thank you very much!

Hi Menghui,

ashash1990:
Hi! Thank you for the reply. I may share you the license later when I have a chance. Let me clarify the Number 2 issue."2. In some small places, font size is a bit smaller than it should be." Please see the attachment you just shared with me. In the output both in 10.8 and 10.9, you can see there are two lines of text "5/14/2014", right? The first should look exactly same as the second. But now, the first 5/14/2014 is smaller than the second and has extra space in it. Let me know if my explanation is still not clear enough. Thanks a lot!

I am sorry for the delayed response. Thank you very much for the clarification. I have noticed the difference in font sizes of both date occurrences and logged a ticket PDFNEWNET-39485 for further investigation and resolution. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,.

Hi Menghui,

ashash1990:
Hi! I've updated our license and get 10.9 working now. I get same output as yours. Issue 1&2 still exists. Issue 3 is fixed. Please fix issue No.1 and No.2 and see my description for No.2 in my last reply. Thank you very much!

Thanks for your feedback. It is good to know that 10.9.0 gets working now and point 3 is fixed. Moreover, as stated above for point 1 and 2 we have logged separate issues. We will keep you updated about the issues' resolution.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

no problem! Thanks a lot.