Convert PDF to HTML via MemoryStream, removing blank space

Hi,

I’m currently testing Aspose.Pdf (17.7) to convert PDF files into HTML via a MemoryStream.

I’ve used the last block of example code on this page (entitled “Save output HTML to a single stream with embedded resources”) and it’s working pretty well.

Is there any way to remove the blank space that appears between the page content and the footer and/or remove the footer completely? I would ideally like the resultant HTML to have no major gaps.

I’ve tried setting .RemoveEmptyAreasOnTopAndBottom but that doesn’t appear to do anything obvious to the resultant output.

Cheers,
Tom

@stonefish

Thanks for contacting support.

Would you please confirm if you are talking about the white space, that appears between page breaks, while converting PDF into HTML and we will really appreciate if you please share your sample input document, so that we can observe the issue in our environment and address it accordingly.

Best Regards,
Asad Ali

Hi Asad,

Many thanks for getting back to me - and many apologies for not replying sooner.

Yes, I am talking about the white-space, however I no longer need to know the information as we have taken the decision not to use the HTML conversion.

Cheers,
Tom

@stonefish

Thanks for acknowledging us.

We have already observed an issue related to the space between page breaks, while converting PDF to HTML. However, it has been logged as PDFNET-42671 in our issue tracking system, for the investigation purposes.

In case if you plan to use HTML conversion feature in future, I have associated the issue ID with this forum thread as well, so that you can receive a notification once it is resolved. Please keep using our API and in case of any further assistance, please feel free to contact us.