Convert PDF to JPEG

Hi,

I am using PDF.Kit version 5.2.0.0 to convert a PDF file to a jpeg image. However the image file is missing pictures that are in the original PDF file, only the text is coming through. The code and files I am using are included.

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks, Andrew.

Dim pdfConverter = New PdfConverter()
pdfConverter.Resolution = 200
pdfConverter.BindPdf(“201109P001.pdf”)
pdfConverter.StartPage = 1
pdfConverter.EndPage = 1
pdfConverter.DoConvert()
pdfConverter.GetNextImage(“201109P001.jpg”, System.Drawing.Imaging.ImageFormat.Jpeg)
pdfConverter.Close()
pdfConverter = Nothing

Hi Andrew,

I would like to share with you that we’re going to discontinue the Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET from October 2011. We have merged this component with Aspose.Pdf for .NET – see Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.0.0 and above.

Now, I have tested this issue with the merged version and found that although the images and text is rendered in the output image, the text is corrupted. I have logged this issue as PDFNEWNET-30555 in our issue tracking system. Our team will investigate it and you’ll be notified via this forum thread once it is resolved.

Moreover, I would like to clarify that as the Aspose.Pdf.Kit is going to be discontinued, we will be able to fix this issue in our merged version only.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience. If you find any further questions, please do let us know.
Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-30555) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.