Convert PDF to PDF/A using Aspose.PDF for .NET - StackOverflowError (.NET)

I get a stack overflow exception when converting the attached pdf to pdf/a. I am using AsposeTotal for .NET.

Do you have any idea what might be wrong? Can you reprocude the problem?

MSc grading system.pdf (53.0 KB)

Best regards,
Håkan

@holsen

We tested the scenario with Aspose.PDF for .NET 20.9 in our environment using following code snippet.

Document doc = new Document(dataDir + "MSc grading system.pdf");
doc.Convert(dataDir + "validationlog.xml", PdfFormat.PDF_A_2A, ConvertErrorAction.Delete);
doc.Save(dataDir + "MSc grading system209.pdf");

MSc grading system209.pdf (63.3 KB)

We were unable to notice any exception at our side. However, could you kindly try using latest version of the API and in case issue still persists, please share the PDF/A format name with which issue is reproducible. We will again test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Hi,
Thank you very much for your reply.

I am sorry that I was not clear about this im my previous post, but I am trying to convert the document to a pdf/a-1a. I have upgraded the library from 20.8 to 20.9, but I still get a StackOverflowException.

Best regards,
Håkan

@holsen

We were able to replicate the exception in our environment with 20.9 version of the API. Hence, have logged an issue as PDFNET-48801 in our issue management system. We will further check it in details and keep you informed about its rectification status. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We apologize for your inconvenience.