Convert PDF to PDFA - PDFA Conformance validation fails after converting PDF to PDFA/2a

Hi,
I am converting a PDF document to PDFA using aspose.pdf.dll version (version : 20.8.0.0).
After conversion when I check the conformance I face following error.

Specification: ISO 19005-2:2011, Clause: 6.7.3, Test number: 2
(PDFA Parts 2 and 3 rules · veraPDF/veraPDF-validation-profiles Wiki · GitHub)

All non-standard structure types shall be mapped to the nearest functionally equivalent standard type, as defined in ISO 32000-1:2008, 14.8.4, in the role map dictionary of the structure tree root.

Problematic document is attached.
greyscale2.pdf (1.2 MB)

Thanks

@Wahaj_Khan

We are testing the case and will get back to you shortly.

@Wahaj_Khan

Can you please verify if the attached PDF document is a valid PDF/A-2a? It was generated at our end using 21.7 version of the API. Please run a conformance test using Adobe Preflight and share the screenshot with us if you find any issue in it. We will further proceed to assist you accordingly.
converteddoc.pdf (1.2 MB)

@asad.ali
Your provided document has failed when tested for PDFA compliancy. Following is error.
image.png (24.8 KB)

@Wahaj_Khan

It looks like the compliance report is from VeraPDF. Can you please share a report from Adobe Preflight tool?

Hi @asad.ali
Same error with adobe preflight. See the image below.
Thanks.

image.png (111.7 KB)

@Wahaj_Khan

We have logged an issue as PDFNET-50691 in our issue management system for further investigation. We will look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.