Convert PDF to PPT in C# using Aspose.PDF for .NET - Problems in output files

But we are not even using the DOC -> PDF from Aspose.
I just rechecked by removing the strange characters that were added when using Aspose. The font looks correct.
As I already said in my last comment the MT is also added when exporting to PDF directly from Word. Then this has to be an issue from Word?
In the attached screenshot you can see it. First the output we get using Aspose. Second one after removing GODOLG from the font name. Third one when I directly choose the font in the dropdown in PPT. image.png (3.4 KB) image.png (701 Bytes)

@stefan.net.test

As per our understandings now, you are converting a Word document into PDF using MS Word and then generating a PPTX/PPT file from obtained PDF using Aspose.PDF. In the final generated output PPTX/PPT, you are noticing font related issues? Please confirm if we stated correctly. Also, kindly share the new PDF file about which you mentioned in your last two messages. We will proceed accordingly.

You can find the files in this comment (replied to the comment from Jan 20).

So actually we are using a different software to generate DOC -> PDF. And after that we use Aspose to convert it to PPT.
To test if the other software causes the problem I generated the PDF directly from Word and both looked the same (MT added to font name).
I also attached the PDF that was generated directly from Word. There you can see in the font settings that there is also MT added to the name. This is a test.pdf (6.3 KB)
I did not test to convert the PDF generated in Word to PPT. But if it is correct that the problem occurs because of the MT then there should be the same problem.

@stefan.net.test

Thanks for the feedback and explaining the issue further. We have updated the ticket information accordingly and will investigate from this perspective. We will let you know once we find some way to tackle such situation using Aspose.PDF.

Are there any updates?

@stefan.net.test

We have performed an initial investigation and found that the font name did changed when we converted a simple Word Document into PDF using MS Word. The “MT” was added to the font name only when the font was Arial. We are afraid that currently we cannot guess a system font ignoring “MT” and further investigation or enhancement is required for it. Another ticket has been opened as PDFNET-51820 in our issue tracking system to further address this particular case. We will let you know once we make some progress in this regard.

We apologize for the inconvenience.

Hi,
are there new information regarding PDFNET-51820?

@stefan.net.test

We are afraid that we do not have any news about ticket resolution at the moment. We will let you know once we find some way to prevent the issue you are currently facing. Please give us some time. We apologize for the inconvenience.

Hi, are there any updates?

@stefan.net.test

We are afraid that the earlier logged issue could not get resolved due to its complexity level. We will surely update you via this forum thread once its resolved. We apologize for you inconvenience.