Convert PDF to TIFF File without loosing any information

Hello,

I use Aspose.PDF and Aspose.Pdf.Kit.

My project is about converting pdf to one or several tiff files.

I already make some code and it work well by I know that the resolution of my extracted tiff is smaller than the original included in the pdf file.

Is it possible to extract tiff image of one pdf keeping the same resolution ?

Regards,

SPERDUTI Yoann

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Can you please send us the pdf that you are using along with the code that you have developed to perform the conversion so that we can look into this more effectively.

Thanks.

The code is the same as the sample you provide.

I can send you my code but I ask you one thing before :

is it possible to get the resolution, size or other information, of images included in a pdf file ?

Thanks,

Sperduti Yoann

Hi,

Its not possible to directly get the image information. You will first have to extract the images from the pdf file and then get there information.

Thanks.

Hi,

I see how extract the images. But the problem is if I use SaveAsTiffClassF method, how can I put the same resolution as the image included in the pdf file ? Or with ExtractImages methods, when can I get and then set the image properties ?

Thanks,

SPERDUTI Yoann

Hi,

Irrespective of the resolution of hte orignal image when pdf is created its is 72dpi. So even if you extracted the images and saved them; then using some functions got their resolution it woud be 72dpi. So why not just use 72 as the resolution of the TIFF.

Thanks.

Hi,

After discussion with the developers, it appears that I might have made a mistake in replying your question. Since the developers better understand your problem and are in a better position to answer your query, so I am going to let them handle this. But they need a bit more time to come up with a reply, so please be patient.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks.