Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Convert PDF to Word using Aspsoe.PDF for C++ - System.:Exception: key

@asad.ali

Another files:
Access violation at address 00007FF8DF6E9EAC in module 'Aspose.PDF.Cpp_vc14x64.dll'. Read of address FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
【数学试卷 答案】漳州市三校联考2019-2020八年上第一次月考_赤兔PDF转换器_20201002125419.zip (225.8 KB)

Access violation at address 00007FFAB2FB20AC in module 'Aspose.PDF.Cpp_vc14x64.dll'. Read of address FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
宁夏回族自治区总工会年度小额零星办公用品、广告制作、印刷品、微视频制作供应商集中采购项目终 (1).zip (457.9 KB)

Failed to convert
建安B类(密码xinjiangjiangong)_赤兔PDF转换器_20201001122528.zip (1.6 MB)

@kngstr

Could you please make sure that you are using Aspose.PDF for C++ 20.9 in your environment? Also, regarding the tickets (PDFCPP-1416, PDFCPP-1410, PDFCPP-1420), we were not able to reproduce the exception while testing the scenario with Aspose.PDF for C++ 20.9.

However, in PDFCPP-1416, the file was incorrectly converted into DOCX and we also found this issue in equivalent version of .NET API. Therefore, have logged an issue as PDFNET-48781 in our issue management system. We will inform you as soon as it is resolved.

@asad.ali

Thanks.
I tested with C++ 20.9.

This is not well formated.

This is a page of pdf file 图片.jpg (113.5 KB)
And this is the converted result with new sdk 图片.png (38.4 KB)

This is not well formated too, and I asked my friends to test with .net version, it took a very very long time if load license.

@kngstr

We have logged following issues in our issue tracking system for your files:

• PDFCPP-1425
  • PDFCPP-1425

We will further look into tickets detail and keep you posted with the status of their correction. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

@asad.ali

The bugs seems to be fixed.
But these files are still not well formated:

@kngstr

We had already noticed the formatting issue in this file and logged an issue as PDFNET-48781 in our issue management system as the issue existed in .NET API as well.

Furthermore, we have logged following ticket:

• PDFCPP-1436
  • PDFCPP-1437

We will further investigate them and let you know as soon as they are resolved. Please give us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.