Convert PDF to XLS in format that OpenOffice can open

How to convert PDf file to XLS file and open in Open Office???

When I tried it, got an error…

Someone help?

Hi Fabio,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested the scenario and found output xls file in not being opened in OO Calc 4.1. It throws a JRE related error. However OO Calc 3.0 is opening file successfully without any error. We have logged an investigation ticket as PDFNEWNET-36757 for further investigation and resolution. However, please also share your Open Office version and exact error message. It would help us to address exactly your issue as well.

Moreover, as a work around you can use OO Calc 3.0 for time being to open output excel files.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi, thanks for response!

I’m using Open Office in version of Brazil, called BrOffice, but it is based on Libre Office. See the Picture attached with version (3.3)

The error picture is attached too, but in first time, another error is throwed about JRE…

i will try a new version about JRE, and test again…

My license period is expired… Can you give me more 5 days to test it?

I’ll try test with native Open Office too…

Hi,

I tested with Libre Office, version 4.2 and it works!

Thanks for help!

Hi Fabio,

Thanks for your feedback.

fabiorosa.net2:

My license period is expired… Can you give me more 5 days to test it?

I’ll try test with native Open Office too…

You may request for 30 days temporary license for evaluation purpose. Hopefully it will help you.

Best Regards,

Hi Fabio,

fabiorosa.net2:
Hi,

I tested with Libre Office, version 4.2 and it works!

Thanks for help!

Thanks for your feedback. It is good to know that you have managed to accomplish the requirements.

Please feel free to contact us for any further assistance. We will be more than happy to extend our support.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-36757) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.2.0.

The blog post for this release is created over this link

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.