Convert PowerPoint file to SVG format- and missing image

Hi Craig,

Thanks for sharing information with us. We will get back to with feedback soon.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi Craig,

Our product team tried to reproduce issue with fonts provided by you(total 28 font files (ttf, ttc and otf) but was not success and got correct svg with image. Can you please provide to us all of the installed fonts files (including pfa, pfb and etc) You can see list of them on the forum (output of fc-list command). Can you please convert to svg and pdf attached presentation (bulletPptTest- updated.ppt). It contains 5 slides.

Best Regards,

Hi there

I have upload more fonts that I can found.

What version should I use to convert? 16.6.0 or newest 17.1.0?

Hi Craig,

I have observed your comments. Please use Aspose.Slides latest version 17.1.0 on your end. Please share feedback with us.

Best Regards,

Hi there

I have uploaded the result, please check the attachment.
(It is fixed?)

Craig

Hi Craig,

Please share results of converting bulletPptTest- updated.ppt to svg and pdf. Our product team need that files for further investigation.

Best Regards,

Hi Craig,

Can you please share results which you get by converting bulletPptTest-updated.ppt to svg and pdf. Please share results with us as we needed them for further investigation.

Best Regards,

Hi there

Please check the files in attachment, thanks~

Craig

Hi Craig,

Thanks for sharing requested files with us. We will get back to you with feedback soon.

Best Regards,

Hi Craig,

Can you please confirm that original issue is still reproduced on your end. All the result you shared looks good. Please share feedback with us so that we can investigate further.

Best Regards,

Hi

This issue seems to be fixed on my own test.
Our QA team will do some more test.

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

Craig

Hi Craig,

You are very welcome.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-35590) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.