Convert PowerPoint Presentation to HTML with Animations

Hi there,

Do you have solution to convert PPT to HTML, and when playing on a browser, it will show the animations we added in Powerpoint?

Thanks you!

1 Like

Hi Tommy,

I have observed your comments. Please follow guidelines on this link. This will help you to achieve your requirements.

Best Regards,

Thanks for your reply.

We are using Java but anyway I found the link for Java myself.

Right now, the problem we are facing is that when we convert the PPT to HTML, it’s not animating, due to lack of CC3 and js.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Hi Tommy,

I have observed your requirements. I regret to inform that it is not possible in Aspose.Slides yet. A ticket with ID SLIDESJAVA-35760 has been created in our issue tracking system as new feature request to implement this feature. This thread has been associated with the ticket so that we may share the notification with you once this feature will be available.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Hi there, just wanted to check if you have any updates on this ticket.

To make sure that you understand our requirement, I post it again in the new thread.

We want to convert PPT files to HTML with animation. Do you currently have solution for this?

Many thanks,
Tom

Hi Tom,

I have observed your comments and regret to share that at present the issue is still unresolved. Actually, the issue is blocked owing to missing implementation in another issue of Aspose.Slides for .NET. So, it is going to get resolved in that issue first and then in this issue. The issue involves complex implementation and I have also requested our product team to share further feedback regarding the issue. I request for your patience till the time further feedback is shared by our product team and issue gets resolved.

Hello,

Can you please provide SLA for getting this feature done? Are you planning it for the current year?

This feature is important option in our decision if choosing your product for the business.

Hi Tom,

I have observed your comments and regret to share that at present this feature is not implemented yet. Actually, the issue is blocked owing to missing implementation in another issue of Aspose.Slides for .NET. So, it is going to get resolved in that issue first and then in this issue. I also like to inform that ETA of this feature is Q1’2017. I request for your patience till the time further feedback is shared by our product team and issue gets resolved.

Hi!

Is functionality for converting ppt to html5 with animations and transitions already implemented?
Do you have any update on ETA?

Hi,

I have discussed the issues status with our product team and regret to share that support for animation inside exported HTML (SLIDESJAVA-35760) and exporting presentation to HTML5 (SLIDESJAVA-35704) involves a lot of complex rendering implementation. The tentative ETA for the support at present is Q2 of 2018. We will share the good news with you as soon as the support will be available in Aspose.Slides.

Many Thanks,

Thank you for update.

Hi,

Do you have an update on this issue?

@michielpouwels,

I regret to share that the concerned issues are blocked owing to internal limitations. We request for your patience and will share good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

How about SLIDESJAVA-35704 now? It’s Q2 2018 already.
I’m interested in converting animation ppt to html5 or flash.
Any new progress to update?@mudassir.fayyaz

@junjing,

I have observed your comments. I like to share this issue is going to be resolved tentatively in Aspose.Slides 19.5. I also increased issue priority from medium to high. The issue is unresolved owing to missing support in API and we will update you as soon as the support will be able. We request for your patience till the time the support is available.

Great to hear that.
Can I have a test version of Aspose.Slides 19.5?
We have purchase Aspose.Slides for .net version 18.6 which can convert ppt to html, without any animation effect.

@junjing,

As shared earlier the requested feature is missing in API and tentative ETA for this is Aspose.Slides for 19.5 which will be in Q2 of 2019. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

hello.
I am using your solution.
In your Last reply version of Aspose.Slides 19.5 may be exist in nowdays.
How can i use version of Aspose.Slides 19.5

I want to use ppx to html 5 with animation

Thanks

@AhnSeongHyeon,

I regret to share that at present the requested support is still not available in API. This is quite a big and complex feature to implement in API. We request for your patience and sorry for your inconvenience. We will share notifications with you once support will be included in API.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESJAVA-35704) have been fixed in Aspose.Slides for Java 22.8 (ZIP).
You can check all fixes on the Release Notes page.
You can also find the latest version of our library on the Product Download page.