Convert ppt file to html faile

java code:
@Override
protected void convertInternal(ConvertFile convertFile) throws ConvertException {
try {
Presentation presentation = new Presentation(convertFile.getTempSourcePath());
presentation.save(convertFile.getTempConvertPath(), SaveFormat.Html);
} catch (Exception e) {
throw new ConvertException(e.getMessage(), e.getCause());
}
}

exception:

com.edu.dk.sirius.convert.ConvertException: Couldn’t read “PowerPoint Document” record.
at com.edu.dk.sirius.convert.service.impl.Powerpoint2HTMLAndSnapshotServiceImpl.convertInternal(Powerpoint2HTMLAndSnapshotServiceImpl.java:26)
at com.edu.dk.sirius.convert.service.impl.DefaultConvertAndSnapshotServiceImpl$2.run(DefaultConvertAndSnapshotServiceImpl.java:41)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:886)
at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:908)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: class com.aspose.slides.p6a2feef8.pbdb106a0.ct: Couldn’t read [bc Start
Self: bc, Header:RecordHeader, Type:0x3E8 [1000], Version:15, Instance:0, Length:0x0
bc End
] —> class com.aspose.slides.p6a2feef8.pbdb106a0.ct: Couldn’t read [NotDefined] —> class com.aspose.slides.p6a2feef8.pbdb106a0.ct: Exception of type System.Exception was thrown.
com.aspose.slides.pa5e0ff62.mn.do(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.pa5e0ff62.ai.do(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.pa5e0ff62.mm.do(Unknown Source)
com.aspose.slides.pa5e0ff62.lw.do(Unknown Source)

Hi,

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please try using Aspose.Slides for Java 14.7.0 on your end. If there is still an issue then please share the sample presentation with us and I will try my best to help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,