Convert ppt to html

I have a requirement of converting pptx to html. I had downloaded trial version to analysis how its working with aspose. But unfortunately its not working as i expected. I got a single page which includes all the slides without any images.Please let me know whether aspose support this.

Hi Manju,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed the requirements shared by you. Can you please share the sample code, presentation and generated html file with us. Please share the issue incurring as well and I will investigate it on my end to help you further.

Many Thanks,

Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx pres = new Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx(@“D:\demo.ppt”);

////Saving the PPTX presentation to PPTX format
pres.Save(@“D:\demo.pptx”, Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Pptx);
which produce a single html files without any images. My requirement is converting each slide to html file just as how a microsoft office powerpoint presentation will do.
please help.

Hi Manju,

I have observed the sample code shared by you and have observed that you are saving the presentation as PPTX instead of HTML. Kindly share that sample presentation along with generated html output. Please also share the output that is desired on your end.

Many Thanks,

Please have a look at the following code below.

spose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx pres1 = new Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx(@"C:\\New Folder\New Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation.pptx");

//Saving the presentation to HTML

pres1.Save(@"C:\\New Folder\New Microsoft PowerPoint Presentation.html", Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Html);

I am not able to upload the ppt and html as it shows some error while clicking on the content selector in the window. Iam using a sample pptx which have only two slides with two image and some text which returns a imageless html page consists all the slides in the same page. I need it as individual page just like a microsoft convert will deliver. Please help.

Hi Manju,

I feel you have shared the same query in another thread as well. I have shared my feedback with you over this thread link. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Thanks for the reply. But i would like to know how the images and animations can incorporate in to this?

Hi Manju,

I have shared my response with you in other forum thread as well where you have requested the same information. Please visit this link for your convenience. I will also request you to please kindly post similar inquiries in one of threads instead of both at the same time.

Many Thanks,