Convert Save As Khmer Language Text in RTF Word Document to PDF using Java

Word to pdf Khmer language Garbled,Khmer language Garbled.POLICY_OFFSPRING_PROSPERITY_APPLY_KM_KH.pdf (153.3 KB)
POLICY_OFFSPRING_PROSPERITY_APPLY_KM_KH.zip (121.6 KB)KM_KH_TTF.zip (241.6 KB)

Khmer language Garbled

Is this problem solved?

@zhongyingbai,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please ZIP and upload your input Word document and Aspose.Words generated output PDF file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

1 Like

rtf and pdf files I have uploaded,Very happy with your help,Urgent need to solve this problem.

Font files have also been uploaded。

You have had a lot of problems like Khmer before.

@zhongyingbai,

Thanks for your inquiry. We tested the scenario and have managed to reproduce the same problem on our end. For the sake of correction, we have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-17406. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

1 Like

:joy:
When can I solve it?

:lips:
:lips:
I’m in a hurry

@zhongyingbai,

I am afraid, Aspose.Words currently does not support the Khmer script, but the solution for its support is being developed. Rough estimate is first quarter of 2019. Please note that this estimate is not final at the moment. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

1 Like

A post was split to a new topic: Convert Khmer Language Text in Word Document to PDF