Convert .TEX to PDF throwing exception

Hi, I am working to Convert .TEX to PDF throwing exception and received \begin{matrix} - {"Error: Not supported" }
Can you please help in resolving the issue.

@SuryaRaju

Would you kindly share your sample .tex file with us in ZIP format. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

AME_Case 1.zip (4.3 MB)

Please find the uploaded file for verification. Please verify and let me know what is the cause of the issue.

@SuryaRaju

There are many files in the Archive that you shared. Would you please confirm the file name with which you are facing the issue. Is it Mobile_robot_omniwheel_NN.tex?

yes, please use “Mobile_robot_omniwheel_NN.tex” file and let me know the cause of the issue.

@SuryaRaju

We have tested the scenario in our environment and observed that API was taking longer time (~6 minutes) while converting the .tex file and it did not generate any output PDF. We have logged an issue as PDFNET-47345 in our issue tracking system for detailed investigation. We will surely let you know as soon as we have some definite updates regarding investigation and resolution of the issue. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you, Any tentative date for this fix ?

@SuryaRaju

Since the issue has been logged in free support model, it has low priority and will be resolved on first come first serve basis. However, we will surely let you know in case we make some progress towards its resolution. Please spare us little time.

we are planning to buy the product if gaps/issues are resolved at the earliest.
Please let us know the tentative date for the fix…

@SuryaRaju

The issue has been logged under free support model where priority is used to be low and issues are resolved on first come first serve basis. However, we have recorded your concerns and will definitely consider them during issue investigation. We will surely let you know as soon as there are some updates about its fix. Please spare us little time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.