Convert to PDF/a with TrueType font

Hi,

I try to convert a PDF File into a PDF/a 2b and i got same errors:

Non-symbolic TrueType font 'Arial-BoldItalicMT' contains Encoding entry with Differences array which is prohibited for these kinds of fonts Non-symbolic TrueType font 'ArialMT' contains Encoding entry with Differences array which is prohibited for these kinds of fonts Non-symbolic TrueType font 'TimesNewRomanPS-BoldMT' contains Encoding entry with Differences array which is prohibited for these kinds of fonts Non-symbolic TrueType font 'Arial-BoldMT' contains Encoding entry with Differences array which is prohibited for these kinds of fonts Non-symbolic TrueType font 'Arial-ItalicMT' contains Encoding entry with Differences array which is prohibited for these kinds of fonts

convertDoc.Validate(errorLogFile, PdfFormat.PDF_A_2B);
and much more like this. I got the errors with same pdf, but not with all.

What can I do, that a converting is possible?

@haenkema

Have you run a compliance test on the output PDF in Adobe Preflight? Would you please share the screenshot of the results with us. Also, please share your sample PDF document with us so that we can test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Now I make a Test. Preflight result: “ArialMT 10.5 pt TrueType not embedded. Text is not visible”. And many more.
Preflight2.png (115.9 KB) (Sorry, the screenshot is in german, I found only a workmate with a german version)

I can’t attach the pdf because it contains sensitive personal information and I don’t know how I can reproduce it. It looks for me, that a scanner/scan software tries to OCR the graphic an embed the result.

Is it possible to configure Aspose.PDF to ignore this errors or to remove this parts?

@haenkema

We are afraid that we cannot comment further without reproducing the issue at our end and investigate it to determine the reasons behind it. For this purpose, we need a sample source file. In case you cannot share it publicly, you can please share it in a private message. We assure you that we do not share/disclose your files to anyone and remove them once the issue is fixed. You may please send a private message by clicking over username and pressing the blue message button.