Convert to pdf page issue

Kindly find the attached original word file and the pdf file which we used aspose to convert it. Check the Page 3 in both the original word and the converted pdf. The bug is “3rd PARTY CONTACT NUMBERS”
In the attached zip file. You can find also the screenshots.

textNOZVNX-471.zip (400.8 KB)

@mhdbaz

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario using latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 18.9 and have not found the shared issue. Please use Aspose.Words for .NET 18.9.

Hello I updated our nuget pakcage to 18.9.1. but now I am getting

Invalid license signature. Please make sure the license file was not modified.

error

@mhdbaz,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please post your license file via private message. In order to send a private message with attachments, please click on my name and find “Message” button. (see the screenshot). We will investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information. Please do not share your license file publicly.

Hello Tahir

I sent you a private message yesterday. Could you please check that ?

@mhdbaz,

Thanks for sharing the license. We have tested the scenario using the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 18.10 with your license file. We have not found any issue with your license file and PDF. Please use Aspose.Words for .NET 18.10. We have attached the output PDF with this post for your kind reference. 18.10.pdf (136.6 KB)

Hello

the problem is Aspose.Cell

@mhdbaz

We have tested the scenario in our environment using your license file and were unable to notice any issue. Would you please share a sample console application which is able to reproduce the issue you are facing. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.