Support for Convert SVG images to shapes (C# .NET)

Hi There,

In Powerpoint there is a powerful function “Convert to Shape” in den “Graphic Format” Tab - where you can imported Images ( for example SVG ) convert to single Shapes with a single Button klick.

Is this function supported ?

Many Thanks,
Marius W.

@Dejab,

I have observed your comments. Can you please share your requirements in form of sample so that we may further investigate to help you out.

@Adnan.Ahmad,

I have uploaded two presentations.
In first “Image.pptx” I have added a svg file. Now when you click on it and then click at the top “Graphic format” tab and now click on left “Convert to Shape” button.

And now you have converted the image to a grouping shape ( example: “Shape.pptx” ).

My question is - is this function supported in Aspose.Slides ?

Many Thanks,
Marius W.

Archiv.zip (446.5 KB)

@Dejab,

I have observed your requirements and regret to share that at present the requested support for converting imported SVG to shape is not available in Aspose.Slides. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-40727 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the support will be available.

Aspose.Slides for .NET though allow to add SVG in slide. I suggest you to please visit this documentation link for your reference.

Hi There,

Any news for this Ticket ?
This Function is verify important for us ( for my Company )

Many Thanks,
Marius W.

@Dejab,

I have verified from our issue tracking system and regret to share that at present the issue is still in progress and we request for your patience. We will share good news with you as soon as the issue will be fixed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-40727) have been fixed in this update.