Convert TXT to PDF

Hi

I would like to start this topic again. Please let me know if I should raise a new request or we can pursue this issue in existing thread

Thanks
Bhupesh Bothra
BCBSMA

@mgirifalco

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please share some detail about your use case along with your input document? We will investigate the issue on our side and provide you more information.

Hi Tahir

UseCase: we have few text documents(>300MB) which we need to convert to PDF.

If you need file, I will check with business and share it with you.

Thanks
Bhupesh Bothra
BCBSMA

@mgirifalco

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that performance and memory usage all depend on complexity and size of the documents you are generating.

In terms of memory, Aspose.Words does not have any limitations. If you’re loading huge Word documents into Aspose.Words’ DOM, more memory would be required. This is because during processing, the document needs to be held wholly in memory. Usually, Aspose.Words needs 10 times more memory than the original document size to build a DOM in the memory.

We suggest you please use SaveOptions.MemoryOptimization property to optimize the memory performance. Setting this option to true can significantly decrease memory consumption while saving large documents at the cost of slower saving time. Hope this helps you.