Convert Video, PDF, DOC and PPT to SlideShow

Hi,

I would like to know, is it possible for Aspose to convert from Video, PDF, Document (*doc or *docx) and PPT into Slide Show using Aspose Slide? We will create a slideshow portal for our company document

Can we put a watermark on it?

Thank you for your answer, because if its possible, My company will buy the Aspose Slide.

Hi Slash,

I have tried to understand the query shared by you and unfortunately have not been able to completely understand the following question. Can you please elaborate the requirements.

Is it possible for Aspose to convert from Video, PDF, Document (*doc or *docx) and PPT into Slide Show using Aspose Slide?

Many Thanks,

I mean, is it possible for Aspose.Slide to convert data from PPT, Video, PDF Document and Word Document to Slide Show?

I want to build a PPT portal like your example:

http://www.aspose.com/demos/.net-components/aspose.slides/csharp/general/ppt-browser.aspx

However, I don’t know if Aspose.slides can convert only ppt or it can convert pdf, or document or video into ppt browser.

Hi Slash,

I like to share that Aspose.Slides for .NET is capable of exporting PPT/PPTX to PDF, Tiff and XPS formats. Additionally, Aspose.Slides for .NET is able to export PPTX to HTML format as well. Please visit this documentation link for list of available features. I regret to share that Aspose.Slides for .NET does not support exporting to videos or document formats at the moment. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

Hi Mudassir, Thank you for your reply. Is it possible to convert pdf file into ppt in html using Aspose Slide or any kind of Aspose module? I would give the example like slideshare.net They can convert from PDF file into ppt html and I want to make like that using aspose module. is it possible to do like that? thank you for your reply

Hi Slash,

I have observed the requirements shared by you and regret to share that at present the support for exporting PDF to PPT or PPTX is unavailable in Aspose.Slides. I have created an issue with ID SLIDESNET-33808 in our issue tracking system to further investigate the requirements. Our development team will further investigate the requirement and will share the possibility of implementing the requested feature. I will share the updates with you as soon as the response will be shared by our development team.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

oh okay, if I convert the pdf into image form (PNG file), is it possible to add the data into html slide?

Hi Slash,

Yes, Aspose.Slides allows you to add the images in your presentation slides using picture frames or filling shapes with picture. Please visit the following documentation link for your kind reference. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-33808) have been fixed in this update.

What about video converters? any suggestions?

@kingman7

Can you please explain your requirements.

What about video formats? Should I use a video converter if I have 4K HD video or avi one? Or aspose accepts all the formats of the video. I mean, if it does I don’t need something like Movavi Video Converter. It’s not a problem for me to use a video converter but it takes a little time.

@kingman7,
Could you please clarify how you would like to use video with PowerPoint presentations using Aspose.Slides?