Convert Visio to HTML using Aspose.Diagram for .NET - image size issue

I see that the issue has been fixed. Thanks a lot. Could you provide me a new version for testing? In April we have a release of our software so I would like to test this ASAP.

Thanks!

@mmdevelopment

The issue has been resolved and its fix will be included in upcoming version i.e. 20.4. We are in process to release new version and as soon as it is available, we will notify you.

I have tested Aspose.Diagram 20.4.0 and still there is a problem with this scenario. My test document I’ve sent last time is fixed - this is good. But I was able to create another (easy) sample document which looks bad. Here is a test application with my new sample file:
VisioTest.zip (72.0 KB)
Please run the program, select output directory and press a button.
Now go to this folder and open generated html page. You can see 2 problems:

1. Image is wrong. Placement of the shapes is different than Visio file (open image and visio and you will see the difference)
  2. Html area doesn’t work (you can’t click on the shape). But maybe this is only an effect of the first problem - placement of the shapes on the image is wrong.

So basically my previous document now looks good. But the new document has problem.
Could you fix this new problem ASAP? We have a release in this month :frowning:

Thanks a lot!

@mmdevelopment

We have logged another issue as DIAGRAMNET-51821 in our issue tracking system. We will definitely look into it while keeping your concerns in view and will let you know as soon as we have some updates regarding its resolution. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-51812) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 20.4.

@mmdevelopment

We would like to share with you that the above-logged issue has been resolved in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 20.4.1.

I have tested Aspose.Diagram 20.4.1 and still there is a problem with this scenario. My test document I’ve sent last time is fixed - this is good. But I was able to create another (easy) sample documents which look bad. Here is a test application with my new sample files:
VisioTest.zip (73.3 KB)

Please run the program, select output directory and press a button.
Now go to this folder and open generated html page. You can see 2 problems:

1. One image is cropped in wrong place (file3)
    Screen2.png (4.4 KB)
  2. Clicking area for some shapes is calculated wrong (file1, file2). Red rectangles show actual clicking area.
    screen1.png (81.7 KB)
    Screen3.png (2.4 KB)

If you need more info, please let me know
Thanks

@ManMasterDevelopment

Thanks for your feedback.

We have logged an issue as DIAGRAMNET-51831 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and will surely keep you posted with the status of its correction. Please spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-51821,DIAGRAMNET-51831) have been fixed in Aspose.Diagram for .NET 20.5.