Convert VSD to PNG using Aspose.Diagram in Java - output is incorrect

Hello Support,

Thanks for your reply.

We tested the jar you shared with us but it didn’t solved our problem. Still we are getting white spaces on right and bottom of image. We have attached the output for the document we tried to get the preview for.
Kindly look at this on priority as this is required on urgent basis.

output.png (23.4 KB)

The visio file used is :-
tf16403552.zip (55.0 KB)

@neergupta
Sorry for late.
I am attaching a new version now. I think it can resolve your problem temporary. It just zoom in the image content with hard code, it’s not a good solution but I guess it could work.

Thank you for your understanding and support.aspose-diagram-21.2.1-java.zip (3.9 MB)

Hello Support,

Thanks for your reply.
We tested the jar you shared with us and so far it look good and worked for most of our cases.
The Outputs for previously shared documents are :-

200.1-0.135.vsdx.preview.0.png (27.4 KB)
220.1-0.135.vsdx.preview.0.png (106.1 KB)
220.1-0.135.vsdx.preview.1.png (55.2 KB)
220.1-0.135.vsdx.preview.2.png (110.2 KB)

Will there be any patch release for this issue?

Thank you

@neergupta

I am very glad to know it works. I will discuss this issue with our team to decide what to do to support this scenario more convenient. I think maybe we need to add a custom zoom parameter for ImageSaveOptions class.

Hello Support,

Thanks for your reply.
A gentle reminder that we have been waiting for the update for any patch release. Please update us on it as soon as possible.

@neergupta

We have recorded your concerns and will surely take care of them during investigation of the issue. As soon as we have additional updates in this regard, we will update you. Please give us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello Support,

Thanks for your reply. Can you please escalate this as it is hindering our production setup.

Thanks

@neergupta
What’s wrong with the version I posted last time? I think next escalation will do the same thing with it. But we need more time to test the new version. It will be at 3.2021 when we release the new version.

@neergupta
Hi, please try the latest publish version 21.3 and adjust your code to add a line:

imageSaveOptions.setContentZoom(1.25f);

Hello Support,
we verified the fix in latest version. Its working fine but without using that setContentZoom api. Can you pls look into it.

Thanks

@neergupta

Thanks for your response.
Does the latest version work fine without the setContentZoom api ? I cannot understand why and how it happens, but it is a good news. I want to look into it, but I couldn’t for I have been unable to reproduce the problem. I will look into it if we find more regular patterns about it.
Please keep using our API and feel free to create a new topic in case you need further assistance.

Hello Support,
Yes, latest version work fine without the setContentZoom api. Might be that hardcoding that that was done by team for local build might not have been removed.

Attaching the output png after using the api
4.1-0.502.vsdx.preview.0.png (28.8 KB)

Thank you

@neergupta

I’m sure the hardcoding have been removed. The latest update fixed several bugs, I guess maybe the other changes effect this issue too.