Convert Word Document Image to HTML (C# .NET) over Docker | SkiaSharp SKImageInfo Goelze SkiaSharp NativeAssets Alpine Linux

Hi

I am getting the following error when trying to convert a Document image to HTML in a web application hosted in Docker linux container

Inner Exception 1:
TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for ‘SkiaSharp.SKImageInfo’ threw an exception.

Inner Exception 2:
DllNotFoundException: Unable to load shared library ‘libSkiaSharp’ or one of its dependencies. In order to help diagnose loading problems, consider setting the LD_DEBUG environment variable: liblibSkiaSharp: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I am using Aspose.Word version 20.9.0

Mine is a DotNet Core 3.0 application developed in Windows environment and hosted in Linux Docker Container as AKS.

I am trying to create a document and convert into HTML in my application using Aspose

Please let me know if there are any solution for the fix

Thanks
Udhaya

@uravi,

If Aspose.Words for .NET Standard is intended to be used in Linux environment, an additional NuGet package should be referenced to make it work correctly with graphics: SkiaSharp.NativeAssets.Linux for Ubuntu ( it also should work on most Debian-based Linux distributions ) or Goelze.SkiaSharp.NativeAssets.AlpineLinux for Alpine Linux.

You may also want to read the following article: