Convert word each page to image or pdf

Hi.
I want convert word each page to images or pdf file.I know use PageSplitter to convert the word each page to pdf,but that have some problem.
I want convert is very strict.That mean the content in the first page,after the conversion must be in the first PDF,the content in the second page after the conversion must be in the second pdf.
But now may be some content in the first page ,after conversion in the second pdf.
How can convert the content in the first page → first pdf
the content in the second page → second pdf?

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please make sure that you are using latest version of Aspose.Words 14.11.0 on your end. You can use the following code to meet your requirement.

Document doc = new Document(MyDir + @"Article_1.docx");
PdfSaveOptions options = new PdfSaveOptions();
options.PageCount = 1;
// Save each page of the document as Jpeg.
for (int i = 0; i < doc.PageCount; i++)
{
    options.PageIndex = i;
    doc.Save(string.Format(@"C:\temp\out_{0}.pdf", i), options);
}

I hope, this helps.

Best regards,

Hi.
I know this function,It work convert the word each page to pdf.
But it has some problem.
The all content in the first page only convert in the first pdf file.
The all content in the second page only convert in the second pdf file.

But now,some content in the first page and some content in the second page save in the same pdf file.

Do you know what I mean,how can do it?
Thank you very much.

Hi.
I find forums https://forum.aspose.com/t/49947

The problem and my problem is the same,aspose in the new version are resolved?

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Did you manage to fix the issue on your side with latest version of Aspose.Words 14.11.0 or are you still in need of assistance?

Best regards,

I have not solved the problem,can you help me?

I only this post’s problem are same with my.And you solved it in the new version?

Would you show me a demo?

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.

While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 14.11.0, I managed to reproduce the issue in “china.doc” on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-11262. Your thread has been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

Thank you.
And you resolved this problem?
https://forum.aspose.com/t/49947

The issue IDs are WORDSNET-7203, WORDSNET-7204 andWORDSNET-7205 respectively.

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, all these three issues are not resolved yet. The fixes of these problems actually require us to implement a new feature in Aspose.Words’ layout engine’. We regret to share with you that the implementation of this new feature has been postponed till a later date. We apologise for any inconvenience.

Best regards,

Hi.
And now what is Aspose.Words’ layout engine’.It base contents of the combination ‘layout engine’,so the first page content and the second page content combination in the new page?

Did’t other layout engine solution base original word page convert to other file?

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. There is no page concept in Microsoft Word documents. Pages are created by Microsoft Word on the fly. The layout engine of Aspose.Words builds a page layout of document and it is the responsibility of this engine to format a document into pages to be able to generate fixed page formats such as PDF, XPS, images etc. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-11262) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.