Convert Word/Excel/PPT/PDF to SWF and insert the hidden water

Hi all, we are doing the research for your Aspose tool, and I encounter a great number of questions at the same time, canyou help me?

1. How to convert the Word/Excel/PPT/PDF to SWF file?

2. Does it support multithread/concurrence when converting them?

3. How is the performance when converting the Word/Excel/PPT/PDF to SWF?

(Because I am tesing with your trial version, so I can't get the real performance,please help to provide the real performance, we will purchase after estimating your tool achives our goal.)

4. How to insert the hidden watermark into Word/Excel/PPT/PDF?

(We hope to insert the encryted text into the word/excel/ppt/pdf and hide the watermark, and we also hope to get the hidden watermark and parse it after reading those documents. )

5. How to get the hidden watermark?

xiaolu401:
(Because I am testing with your trial version, so I can’t get the real performance, please help to provide the real performance, we will purchase after estimating your tool achieves our goal.)

Please note that the evaluation version of Aspose products provides same set of features (except for some limitations in some products i.e. in trial mode, you can only extract 4 attachments or extract first few lines of text from PDF file) as offered in licensed version except for a fact that the output files generated with trial version contains an evaluation watermark in output file which does not appear in outputs generated with licensed version. Please note that you may also request a 30 days Temporary license to fully test these products before you purchase them. Please visit the following link for further details on how to Get a temporary license

xiaolu401:
(We hope to insert the encryted text into the word/excel/ppt/pdf and hide the watermark, and we also hope to get the hidden watermark and parse it after reading those documents. )

Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java supports the feature to add watermark (Image/Text) to PDF document. However concerning to your requirement on adding hidden watermark, can you please share some further details regarding this requirement.

You may consider visiting the following links for information on

xiaolu401:

Can you please share some sample PDF document with Hidden Watermarks as it will help us in understanding this requirement.

We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi Kaka,

I have analyzed your requirements in perceptive with Aspose.Slides and will answer them in order accordingly for your convenience.

xiaolu401:
1. How to convert the Word/Excel/PPT/PDF to SWF file?

(Because I am tesing with your trial version, so I can't get the real performance,please help to provide the real performance, we will purchase after estimating your tool achives our goal.)

I regret to share that presently the support for exporting PPT presentations to SWF is unavailable in Aspose.Slides. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-26393 has already been logged in our issue tracking system to provide the feature support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified when the feature will be available.

xiaolu401:
2. Does it support multithread/concurrence when converting them?

Aspose.Slides is compatible to be used in multi-threaded environment. You can use it in your application or may share with us if there is any issue in this regard.

xiaolu401:

Can you please elaborate the requirement of adding hidden watermarks in PPT. What sort of watermark you are trying add in your application and that is also hidden as well. This thread link contains the sample code for adding watermark in your PPT.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose. I am a representative of Aspose.Cells support team. Please see the replies of your queries below:

Aspose.Cells does not allow you to convert Excel file into SWF file.

I have logged the New Feature Request for this issue in our database. But it is highly unlikely that this feature will be implemented in near future.

Once there is any update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSJAVA-40326

Since, Aspose.Cells does not support conversion to SWF file, so these questions do not arise.

For general use, Aspose.Cells works fine in multithread environment, if you have any shared data of your own, then you will have to synchronize it yourself.

Please see the following document for your help if it could fit your needs.

Hi Kaka,

I am representative of Aspose.Words. Please check my reply from following forum link. Let us know if you have any more queries.

https://forum.aspose.com/t/29440

Hi Kaka,

i have the same problem with you, are you solve those problem.
If you have solved, please help me out.
Before, i use 3dpageflip standard to handle my paper work.
Recently i use the aspose, but is difficult to use.
I want convert my pdf to flipbook (flash based) and add watermark in pdf page.
PLZ, tell me how to do this step by step.

Hi Arikid,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

Aspose.Pdf.Kit for Java supports the feature to add watermark to PDF document but I am afraid it does not support the feature to convert PDF file to SWF format. Please visit the following link for information on

In case of any further query, please feel free to contact. We are sorry for this inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-26393) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.
(6)