Convert word template from an attachment to pdf in ms crm 2016 online

Hi ;

i have an attachment in the mscrm from what i am doing is to get the attachment in base64 into bytes from crm and then convert those bytes into pdf and attach them back to crm attachments . is it possible from aspose dll to convert those word document bytes into pdf bytes in mscrm 2016 online ?? .i am writing a plugin for it

Hi There,

Thanks for contacting support.

Aspose.Pdf does not support the feature of Word Documents to PDF conversion, but you can use our Aspose.Words API which serves the required feature. I am moving your inquiry to the Aspose.Words forums and I am sure that one of my colleagues over there, will reply you accordingly.

Best Regards,
Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. With Aspose.Words for .NET, you can import a Word document into Aspose.Words' DOM from stream and save it into PDF file format. After saving the document to PDF, convert the PDF stream into bytes and re-attach it to CRM.

You may also use Aspose.Words Plugin for Dynamics CRM. Please refer to the following article. Hope this helps you.
Aspose.Words .NET for CRM

Hi ;

Thanks for your reply.as i am using mscrm 2016 online i can not write the stream to a local file so i have to convert those bytes into pdf bytes without saving the file locally, secondly it is supported to mscrm 2016 online?? because i saw that you are supporting till mscrm 2015.
Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. We had stopped maintaining the plugins in 2016. Please try Aspose.Words Plugin with CRM 2016 Online and let us know if you face any issue.

Hi Thanks for your reply . could you please send me the exact link of word plugin that i can use in the plugin to convert word document to pdf and also the how the license file works in the scenerio

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please refer to the following link:
OneClick Word Document Generator for Dynamics CRM

Hi Tahir ;

Thanks for your reply. i am trying to use the Aspose.word dll for .net in MSCRM (online) plugin as an evaluation. do i need any trail license for it or i can just use it ??
Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that in evaluation mode there are some limitations applied. E.g. Aspose.Words injects an evaluation watermark at the top of the document. The document's contents are truncated after a certain number of paragraphs during import or export.

Please request for 30-days temporary license from here:
Get temporary license
Please use the same approach to set the license as shared here:
Applying License