We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Convert Word to PDF: EPS to Signature Fields

Hello everyone:
First of all, I must apologize for my english.
I’m looking for a solution that allows me to convert a Word document to a PDF. The issue is that the Word document has EPS inserted as images that must be converted to signature fields of the PDF document. ¿Does anybody know if ther isa way to get through this with ASPOSE? I’ve tried with the latest versíon but I haven’t achieved what I needed. May be the reason is that I don’t know too much about ASPOSE.
Thank you very much for your help,
Igor

Hello Igor,

Thanks for your request. Could you please attach the document you are getting issue with? I will investigate the problem on my side and provide you more information.
Best regards,

Hello Andrey:
I’ve attached a zip that contains a Word document (docWithEPS.doc) and an EPS (insertedEPSAsImage.eps). I’ve inserted the EPS as an image in the Word document.
I’ve used com.aspose.words.Document.saveToPdf method from ASPOSE java libraries, to convert the Word document to PDF.
Thank you verty much again for your help,
Igor

Hello

Thank you for additional information. When you insert EPS image inside Word document, this image is converted to WMF image, and this WMF image you can see in the output PDF. I am afraid there is no way to insert signature field in to the output PDF using Aspose.Words.
Do you need to digitally sign your PDF? If so, the next version of Aspose.Words will provide such functionality.
Best regards,

Yes… that’s my objective.
So, I will have to wait for the next version :slight_smile: … or try to identify the inserted WMF image and convert it with itext to a signature field…
Thank you very much for your help!
Igor Erdoiza

Hello

Thank you for additional information. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is supported.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 10713) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(15)

Thank you very much!
I’ll try de java libraries.
Thanks again for your help.

Hi Igor,
I am afraid the issue is resolved only in .NET version. The fix will be ported to java later.
Best regards,