Convert word to pdf format issues

On certain documents I am running into issues when converting word documents into pdf. I have attached two documents to show the issue that I am experiencing the word doc is the original and the pdf is the converted file. It appears when an image is towards the end of a page and text is wrapped around it the image is force to the top and page and is cut off if it doesn’t fit. Also seen formatting issues when using bullets and when one bullet has multi lines the second and proceeding lines doesn’t stay inline with the bullets.

Hi,
Thanks for using our products. As your current request is related to Aspose.Words, I am moving your request in Aspose.Words forum. My colleagues from Aspose.Words component team will answer you shortly.
We apologize for your inconvenience.
Thanks & Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry and sorry for the delayed response.

First of all, I was unable to reproduce issue mentioned in the first part of your request on my side. I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. v11.3.0. I hope, this will help.

Secondly, while using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.3.0, I managed to reproduce bullets formatting issue on my side. I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system as WORDSNET-6264. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

I am using that version did you try it with the files that I have attached to this thread? if not please do so. It very hard to reproduce, don’t know exactly what my content team did for it to behave that way

It’s probably related to this except on mines the picture is cut off if it doesn’t fit on the page

Hi,

Thanks for the additional information. Yes, I tested the files that you had attached to this thread.

Moreover, I have attached the PDF file (out.pdf), i.e. generated on my side with Aspose.Words v11.3.0, here for your reference. In this PDF document, I have spotted another layout problem (please see the following screenshot).

``

I have logged this issue in our bug tracking system as WORDSNET-6278. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved.

Also, could you please highlight the problematic areas in out.pdf and make screenshots that show your issues in detail and attach it here? I will investigate the issue(s) further and provide you more information.

Best Regards,

I was mistaken I was using v11.0 when that was happening 11.3 does solve my problem with the images but the formatting issues are still there like the bullets you noticed

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. Rest assured, we will keep you informed of any developments and let you know via this forum thread once your issues are resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Best Regards,

after the update we have notice one document that has formatting issues I have attached the before and after result to the first post. the second page text is completely missing and the fourth page is the links are not displayed correctly

Hi,

Thanks for reporting this problem to us. I have logged this formatting issue in our bug tracking system as WORDSNET-6314. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6278) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6314) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-6264) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 22.6 update also available on NuGet.