Convert Word to PDF Issues v15.11.0

Hi, I converted the attached word doc to PDF and have noticed the following issues:

• The cover page has incorrect shading - its much darker and the logo is surrounded by white from the table cell
  • The contents title is a much darker shade of green
  • The table contents are center aligned instead of left aligned
See attached for a PDF saved from Word and the one generated using Aspose.
My code:

private static DocumentFile GetDocumentFileFromAsposeDocument(Aspose.Words.Document document, string documentName, SaveFormat format)
{
using (var stream = new MemoryStream())
{
// Save the Aspose document to the specified format
document.Save(stream, format);
return new DocumentFile
{
DocumentFileBase64 = Convert.ToBase64String(stream.ToArray()),
FileName = documentName,
FileExtension = “.” + format.ToString().ToLower()
};
}
}

Thanks in advance

Hi Will,

Thanks for your inquiry. While using the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 15.11.0, we managed to reproduce these issues on our end. We have logged the following issues in our bug tracking system.

WORDSNET-12775: Incorrect shadings applied in rendered PDF
WORDSNET-12776: Cell background containing logo becomes white in rendered PDF
WORDSNET-12777: Tables contents are center aligned instead of left aligned in PDF

Your thread has also been linked to these issues and you will be notified as soon as they are resolved. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12776) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-12775) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.