Convert Word to PDF- the catalog is not right

When I use aspose.pdf to realize converting Word to PDF,but the catalog is not correct, could you tell me why? Please have a look about my attachment. Thank you very much!

Hi Ou,

Thanks for contacting support.

Can you please confirm if you are converting Word file to PDF format or transforming PDF file to MS Word format. Please note that Aspose.Pdf cannot perform Word file to PDF conversion. You must be using Aspose.Words for MS Word file to PDF conversion. Furthermore, please share the input files so that we can test scenario at our end.

Hello,

I’m sorry, I use Aspose.Words 15.5.0,the attachement is my doc file, please have a look about my problem(When convert word to pdf, the catelog in pdf is not correct). Thank you very much!

Hi Ou,

Thanks for providing additional information. As your issue pertains to Aspose.Words, so I am moving your query to related forum. My colleague from Aspose.Word will look into you issue and guide you appropriately.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Best Regards,

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. Please note that Aspose.Words
requires TrueType fonts when rendering documents to fixed-page formats
(JPEG, PDF or XPS). Make sure you have all the Fonts installed on your
machine you’re using to convert Word document to Pdf format. Please read the following article:

http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordsnet/How+Aspose.Words+Uses+True+Type+Fonts

Moreover, I suggest you
please read following documentation about getting notification of missing fonts. Hope this helps you.
http://www.aspose.com/docs/display/wordsnet/How+to+Receive+Notification+of+Missing+Fonts+and+Font+Substitution+during+Rendering

Please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET 15.8.0 and let us know how it goes on your side. If you still face problem, please share the fonts used in your document here for testing purposes. I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.