We're sorry Aspose doesn't work properply without JavaScript enabled.

Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Convert word to pdf the flagged errors

Hi,
We are using Aspose. Word 18.12 version. When the attached Word document is converted to pdf,
appear on the screen image.
I attached the original file, corrupted file, and screenshot.
asposeerror.zip

@srmbimser,

We tested the scenario and managed to reproduce the same problems on our end. For the sake of corrections, we have logged the following problems in our issue tracking system.

WORDSNET-17988: Text in SmartArt mirrored and reversed when rendering
WORDSNET-17989: Thick border around SmartArt appears during conversions

We will further look into the details of these problems and will keep you updated on the status of corrections. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi, Is there an improvement on this issue?

@srmbimser,

WORDSNET-17989 has been resolved. The latest version of Aspose.Words for .NET i.e. 19.2 contains the fix of this issue. Please upgrade to the latest version. Hope, this helps.

Regarding WORDSNET-17988, we are currently doing analysis of this issue to determine the root cause. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-16496) have been fixed in this update

Hi, Is there an improvement on WORDSNET-17988 issue?

@srmbimser,

I am afraid, the implementation of this issue (WORDSNET-17988) has been postponed because Aspose.Words currently does not support SmartArt cold rendering. There are no estimates available at the moment. However, the fix of this problem may definitely come onto the product roadmap in the future. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue is resolved. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Hi, Is there an improvement on this issue?

@srmbimser,

I am afraid, there is no more news about it. Status is of this issue (WORDSNET-17988) is still postponed and there is no ETA available at the moment. We will inform you via this thread as soon as this issue will be resolved. We apologize for your inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-17988) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 20.6 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 20.6 update.