Convert workbooks into PDF

Hello,

I’d like to know if Aspose can convert a XLSX file into a PDF on the server, so I can hand only the PDF to the user, not the XLSX template.

Thanks.

Hi,

Thanks for your query.

Well, yes, Aspose.Cells does support to convert Excel spreadsheets (e.g XLS, XLSX, etc.) to PDF file format. See the document for your reference:
Convert Excel Workbook to PDF

Let us know if we can be of any further help.

Thank you.

Hi,

I’m trying to convert an Excel workbook containing charts into PDF. But I notice that the right margin is larger when saved as PDF format compared to saving in xlsx.

I’m using .NET and in my code, I have set paper size as A4, and use narrrow margin set up before saving the excel workbook as PDF type.

If saved as xlsx, the print preview for the Excel sheet shows a much narrower right margin. But when generated as PDF, the right margin is almost three times this size. Hence, the charts look squashed in PDF output.

The left, top and bottom margins change fine according to what I set in my code but the right margin never changes. Could you please let me know what to do in this scenario. I’m using version 7.7.2.0 of Aspose.Cells

@Dave_W,

Thanks for providing us some details.

Since you are using some older version of the product, so we are not sure if there is some issue with your older version. Please use the following links to download and try our latest version/fix:

If you still find the issue with v17.6.2, kindly attach your template Excel file and output PDF file here, we will check it soon.

Thank you.