Convert XFA to Dynamic AcroForm using Aspose.PDF for .NET - NullReferenceException Exception

SridharGuntur:
Hi,

Do you have any release deadline for the below tickets?

PDFNEWNET-41017
PDFNET-41037
PDFNET-41038
PDFNET-41040
PDFNET-41084
PDFNET-41085

Hi Sridhar,

Thanks for your patience.

As we recently have noticed above stated issues, so they are pending for review and are not yet resolved. However as soon as we have some definite updates regarding their resolution, we will let you know.

Please be patient and spare us little time.

SridharGuntur:
HI,

I am also facing the same problem. I tried, but was unable to successfully flatten out the file.

Aspose.Pdf.Document doc = new Document(“C:\InputLiveCyclePDF_2.pdf”);
doc.Flatten();
doc.OptimizeSize = true;
doc.Optimize();
doc.Save(“C:\OutPut-Document.Flatten_2.pdf”);

This code is working if I open the flatten file with Adobe Reader. But If I open the same form in Adobe Pro all the fields are populated and editable
Hi Sridhar,

We have already noticed the issue and have logged it as PDFNET-41084 in our issue tracking system.

SridharGuntur:
Aspose.Pdf.Facades.Form pdfForm = new Aspose.Pdf.Facades.Form(“C:\InputLiveCyclePDF_2.pdf”, “C:\Outputfile-FlattenAllFields_2.pdf”);
pdfForm.FlattenAllFields();
pdfForm.Save();

This code is working if I open the flatten file with Adobe Pro. But If I open the same form in Adobe adobe reader all the hidden fields are also populated.
We have also noticed this issue and have separately logged a ticket PDFNET-41085 in our issue tracking system.

SridharGuntur:

Aspose.Pdf.Document doc = new Document(“C:\InputLiveCyclePDF_2.pdf”);
// Set the form fields type as standard AcroForm
doc.Form.Type = FormType.Standard;
doc.Flatten();
doc.OptimizeSize = true;
doc.Optimize();
doc.Save(“C:\ OutPut-Document_Standard.Flatten_2.pdf”);

This code is rendered all the controls irrespective of the radio button selection.
We have also managed to reproduce this problem and have logged it as PDFNET-41119 in our issue tracking system. We will further look into the details of these problems and will keep updated on the status of correction.

Please be patient and spare us little time. We are sorry for your inconvenience.

Any News or Fixes on XFA Flattening?

Hi Volker,

The issues reported earlier are still pending for review and are not yet resolved as the product team has been busy fixing other previously reported high priority issues. However as soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.
codewarior:
Hi Volker,

The issues reported earlier are still pending for review and are not yet resolved as the product team has been busy fixing other previously reported high priority issues. However as soon as we have some further updates, we will let you know.

Is it possible or what are the cost to order a prioritization and development of this cases on XFA documents.

Volker Zinser:
codewarior:
Hi Volker,

Is it possible or what are the cost to order a prioritization and development of this cases on XFA documents.

Hi Volker,

Thanks for contacting support.

Issues are resolved in first come first server basis as we believe its the fairest policy to all the customers. However the issues logged under Enterprise Support or Priority Support have high precedence in terms of resolution as compared to Normal / free support issues. But, subscription to ES/PS models do not guarantee any immediate resolution but they expedite the issue investigation process. For further details, please visit Support Services.