Converted PDF from PPTX shows black background

We are using Aspose.Slides version 4.1.1.0 for converting PPT & PPTX to PDF.

We are seeing an issue with conversion of one PPTX file which is showing a black background in converted PDF but this is happening only on some machines. We are using Windows 2003 Server (Std Edition) for running this.

I have attached both the files in this ticket.

Thanks,

Vedang Purohit

Hi Vedang,

I have worked with your presentation using Aspose.Slides for .NET 5.5.0 and the generated PDF is rendered fine in exported PDF. For your kind reference, the generated PDF is also attached. Please use the specified product version for your application.

Thanks and Regards,

Can you please confirm if its working with Aspose.Slides version 4.1.1.0 on your side. We need to confirm if its an issue with the vesrion of aspose library or its an issue with the environment.

Hi Vedang,

I have worked with your presentation using Aspose.Slides for .NET 4.1.1.0 and the exported PDF is rendered fine. I feel that there is some issue related to environment on your end. I have shared the generated PDF for your kind reference as well.

Thanks and Regards,

Thanks for the information.

I think that is where we are stuck right now - we are trying to convert this on Windows 2003 Server and it is making the background to black in converted PDF.

Do you know on why this could happen or any probable causes?

Hi Vedang,

I have created Windows Server 2003 environment and have still not been able to reproduce the issue. For your kind reference, I have shared the sample project code and generated PDF. Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

Many Thanks,