Converted Pdf X1A File output low quality

Sunset_PDFX1A.pdf (990.4 KB)
Sunset_Original.pdf (216.7 KB)

The output quality of the PDF X1A Conversion of Pdfs with Embedded Images is unfortunately of too low quality to be useable currently. The output result is the same even on the latest version of the jar.
There is a conversion to CMYK which i am aware of but the conversion works with ghostscript without loss of quality. Maybe i am missing some setting that is causing these issues. I already tried to ensure no loss in quality with the following settings for the loaded original pdf but not luck.
Current Sample Code is as follows:

Document pdfDocument = new Document("D:\\Sunset_Original.pdf");
    	OptimizationOptions optOptions = new OptimizationOptions();
    	int quality = 100;
        optOptions.getImageCompressionOptions().setCompressImages(false);
        optOptions.getImageCompressionOptions().setImageQuality(quality);
        optOptions.getImageCompressionOptions().setResizeImages(false);
        pdfDocument.optimizeResources(optOptions);
    	pdfDocument.convert("D:\\Sunset.log", PdfFormat.PDF_X_1A, ConvertErrorAction.None);
  // Save output document
        pdfDocument.save("D:\\Sunset_PDFX1A.pdf");
        pdfDocument.close();

@mikeaxa30

We have opened the following new ticket(s) in our internal issue tracking system and will deliver their fixes according to the terms mentioned in Free Support Policies.

Issue ID(s): PDFJAVA-43137

You can obtain Paid Support Services if you need support on a priority basis, along with the direct access to our Paid Support management team.

Thanks @asad.ali for the reply and info.

We will use Ghostscript for now until aspose can provide a fully working version.

@mikeaxa30

We will surely provide you an update as soon as the ticket is resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience.