Converted Word Document Looks Different in PDF

I am uploading a Word document in an ASP.Net application that uses Aspose Words 11.3.0.0. It gets converted to a PDF using Aspose and gets displayed in the browser in the Adobe Reader preview window. However it’s not the same as the original Word document. The page lines wrap at different points so there is obviously a change in font size or margin size and the number of lines that fit on a page is therefore different. It also looks like the page may have changed from A4 to letter.

This is not specifically a problem with Aspose as the previous version of our application used TX Text Control. We have tested the old version and get the same results.

I’ve posted the original Word document and PDF that gets displayed in the print preview.

Any ideas?

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry.

Please note that Aspose.Words’ page layout engine tries to mimic the way the Microsoft Word’s page layout engine works. To you, this means that if you convert a Microsoft Word document into PDF, XPS or print it using Aspose.Words, the output will appear almost exactly as if it was done by Microsoft Word.

Secondly, I was unable to reproduce this issue on my side. I would suggest you please upgrade to the latest version of Aspose.Words i.e. 11.11.0. You can download it from the following link:
http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.words-for-.net/default.aspx

Best regards,