Converter for SharePoint 2013 to convert SharePoint Wikis into Word or PDF

Just want to know if Aspose provides any converter for SharePoint 2013 to convert SharePoint Wikis into Word or PDF. I know you have for SharePoint 2010 as available on your website but couldn’t find anything on SP 2013.

Regards,

Hi Irfan,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Words for SharePoint.

Well, Aspose.Words for SharePoint supports Microsoft SharePoint Server 2013 and can convert Word, HTML files in SharePoint’s document library to PDF and many other formats. Please refer to the documentation below:

Aspose.Words for SharePoint Documentation

If you haven’t found what you’re looking for, we request you to please elaborate your inquiry/requirements further.

Best regards,

We are not trying to convert documents into different formats. Here is my requirement.
We have around 3000 documents with different formats such as PDF, Word, Excel, PPT, Msg. The links inside these documents pointing to one of our old systems. We want to replace these links with new system or new url. Can you please share sample code for above document formats to test 2-3 documents.
We just need to replace the links from old uri/url to new uri/url.
Hope this will give more clarifications.
Thanks,

Hi Irfan,
Please follow https://forum.aspose.com/t/13303 for more details on this topic.
Best Regards,

The file formats supported as per https://docs.aspose.com/words/sharepoint/multiple-format-support/ is already available OOB in SharePoint 2013, so I dont see any benefit of using your product in that case.

Query is simple: Do you have any product Aspose.Words or Aspose.PDF which can convert SharePoint Wikis into Word/PDF? If so, please provide me links to any case studies or documentation which explicitly mentions wikis to word/pdf.

Regards,

Hi Irfan,
Aspose.Pdf for SharePoint supports wiki pages to PDF however it does not support SharePoint 2013. An issue to support SharePoint 2013 has already been logged into our issue tracking system as PDFSHP-33223. We will keep you updated on this issue in this thread.
As far as Aspose.Words for SharePoint is concerned, it does not support wiki pages to Word/PDF.
Best Regards,