Converting a PPTX file to PDF removes shadows and gradients

I’m evaluating Apose .net framework for out company and I’m testing some PPTX files but they don’t seem to work correctly, shadows and gradients are being lost, text is written with the wrong colors, not sure if I’m missing some configuration options.

Here’s the code I’m using:

PresentationEx presentation = new PresentationEx( “E:/Downloads/od-tech.pptx” );
PdfOptions options = new PdfOptions();
options.Compliance = PdfCompliance.Pdf15;
options.EmbedTrueTypeFontsForASCII = true;
presentation.Save( “E:/Downloads/od-tech.pdf”, SaveFormat.Pdf, options );
// presentation.SaveToPdf( “E:/Downloads/od-arc.pdf” );

And the files are attached.

You can see the wrong positioning on the “Access” word in slide 4, missing gradients on slide 5 and missing shadow on slide 6 of the PDF file.

Hi Maurício,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have worked with the presentation file shared by you and have observe the improper text rendering, gradient and shadows effects missing issues in exported PDF. An issue with ID 32304 has been created to resolve the improper text rendering issues on slide 4 and 6. A separate issue with ID 32305 has been created to resolve the missing shadow and gradient effects issue on slide 5 and 6. I also like to share that currently shadow effects are not supported in Aspose.Slides.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-32304) have been fixed in this update.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-32305) have been fixed in this update.