Converting a VSD file to PDF fails

Hi,

various VSD files are not converting to PDF. Attached is a sample of one such file. The error message is as follows:

Error in element VisioDocument in \VisioDocument. Index was outside the bounds of the array.

-Antti

Hi Antti,

Thank you for contacting support. I managed to replicate the error message. I have logged this problem under ticket id DIAGRAM-33442 in our issue tracking system. Your request has also been linked to this issue id and you will be notified as soon as it is fixed. We’re sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi Antti,

We have a good news for you is DIAGRAM-33442 has now been resolved and its fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 3.6.0. Its release date is not final yet. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAM-33442) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi,

Thanks for the notification. Unfortunately, the same Visio VSD files (attached) still fails to convert to PDF/A even with Aspose.Diagrams 3.6.0.

The error message is not different:

“Parameter is not valid.”

Can you reproduce the problem?

Antti

Hi Antti,

Thank you for sharing problematic drawing. I managed to replicate the error message on my side. I have logged this problem under ticket id DIAGRAMNET-50040 in our issue tracking system. Your request has also been linked to this issue and you will be notified as soon as it is fixed. We’re sorry for your inconvenience.

Hi Antti,

We have a good news for you is DIAGRAMNET-50040 has now been resolved and its fix will be included in the next version of Aspose.Diagram for .NET 3.7.0. Its release date is not final yet. We will inform you via this forum thread as soon as the new release is published.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-50040) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.