Converting a Word document to PDF freezes

Hi,

When I try converting the attached word doc to pdf using the following procedure, it freezes.

wordDocument.Save(memStream, Aspose.Words.SaveFormat.AsposePdf);

pdf = new Aspose.Pdf.Pdf();
pdf.BindXML(memStream, null);
pdf.IsImagesInXmlDeleteNeeded = true;

pdf.Save(memStream);

I cannot use the savetopdf method of Aspose.Words because of some other issue, so this is the only option that i have.

I have attached the source word doc as well as the intermediary xml file. I am using:

Aspose.Pdf.Kit 4.1.0.0
Aspose.Pdf 4.2.1.0
Aspose.Word 8.1.0.0

Thanks

Hello John,

I've tested the scenario using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 4.1.2 and Aspose.Words for .NET 8.2.1 and I'm unable to notice the problem. The resultant PDF that I've generated is in attachment, please take a look.

In case you still face any problem or you've any further query, please feel free to contact.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hi,

It seems that we were given a pre-release version of Aspose.Pdf 4.2.1.0 to fix another issue we were having. I reverted back to 4.1.2.0, and it seems to work fine. Can you pass this issue on to your development team so that it will be functional in 4.2.1.0 as well.

Thanks.

Hello John,

I've tested the scenario and I'm able to notice the same problem. I will discuss this matter with development team and will keep you updated with the status of correction.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Hello John,

Thanks for your patience.

I am pleased to inform you that the issue PDFNET-15518 reported earlier has been resolved in the HotFix shared over this link. For your reference, I have attached the resultant PDF that I have generated, please take a look.

In case you still face any problem or you have any further query, please feel free to contact.

Thanks for your cooperation and comprehension.