Converting & Merging

I wasn’t able to find the answer for Converting & Merging files (xls, doc, txt) togething & putting it in 1 pdf in a vb asp .net application. The questions are, 1). Which product should I be using & where can i find a sample. Thanks in advance!

Hello ken,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Regarding your requirement for converting xls,doc & txt file to Pdf, we have a product named Aspose.Pdf that can be used to convert various file formats into Pdf files.

Where as concering to your query for merging all the documents into 1 pdf, we have a product named Aspose.Pdf.Kit that can serve the purpose.

Kindly visit this link for example on Converting Word documents to PDF & VB.NET Example for example on converting Xls to Pdf.

Kindly visit Concatenate PDF Documents for example and information on merging pdf files.

Hi ken,

I want to add some comment about the products you need. To convert Word to PDF you need Aspose.Words + Aspose.Pdf. To convert Excel to PDF you need Aspose.Cells + Aspose.Pdf.